• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Freedom: Tam!
    A morning mist swoons over the curling hills of the field as a rather small but feisty pony appears, his rough and curly mane drooping over his large and rather bothersome horns as he balances himself, almost tripping over a few roots that extend from the grass "Ack! Yar gettin' skelped when I get back oot!" he scowls at the roots, shaking his tiny leg as he tries to free himself losing his balance as he does so and flying forwards down the hill. 

"Am aff ma heid, almost mad wae it tadae" he sneezes, shaking his head violently as he realises he has gotten his horns stuck in the grass "Noo jist haud on" he tells himself as he slowly becomes impatient, rocking his small body back and forth as he tries to free himself from the sudden predicament "yer at it, yer absolutely at it" he says to himself again, now slightly panicking as he moves his small body around as violently as he can.

A few minutes of wailing pass before he finally slumps down, a heavy sigh escaping his lungs as what he has done slowly sinks in.
    "Pure dead brill, absolutely fan, ah cannae believe ma own stupidity" he says, closing his eyes, hoping that Tam wasn't around to see his situation. 

"Aight, is anyone aroond tae help me get out this hool here?" he shouts, hopeful that someone will hear him as he starts screaming.
    As time passes he begins to speak to himself again, even managing to start up a small conversation as he wriggles around in the now-mud filled puddle, though as he hears someone approach, he suddenly becomes silent and stops moving "Haud yet wheesht" he yells at himself, not quite understanding that he was making all the noise in the first place. 

@[Tamashi] I am really bad at starters sorry
    Satan
    free large image hosting
    Character image by the amazing Ciel on https://www.deviantart.com/millionashes
    I'm meaner than my demons
    I'm bigger than these bones

Tamashi glided around the field, enjoying the cool spring air and the warmth of the sunlight, breathing in the scents that surrounded her and gently flapping her wings only on occasion to keep herself in the air. The calm ambience was interrupted with the sounds of angry yelling, and she paused for a moment in irritation, letting herself land softly on the ground as she whipped her head around to search for the sound that disturbed her stroll. Her long ears swiveled around as the noise came again, angry muttering and strange splashing sounds?

Perplexed, she made her way towards the source of the noise, and her expression quickly changed from curious to unimpressed as her eyes fell upon the rose grey pony she had befriended not too long ago. Half of her wasn't at all surprised that Satan had managed to get himself in such a situation, and she was even less surprised that he was talking to himself yet again. The white mare sighed and trotted over to him, stopping in front of his head and nudging his horns gently with her pink nose. 

"Wow, looks like you're stuck! Again, might I add. Please explain to me exactly how you managed to get yourself stuck in the field, of all places? Also, you're not very good at staying quiet, you would be dead if this was more dangerous territory." Her gaze was as unamused as the tone of her voice as she teased her friend. 

TAMASHI