• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  heaven is on fire; aeolus
    Celina grins at his careful inspection of the fish. He seems dubious that it might compare to his colorful little snacks in Ischia, but Celina is certain. She’d made an effort to catch nearly everything. She’d even tried to catch one of the blue sharks, and bears the scars to prove it. It hadn’t even been that good, she’d found, and definitely not worth the effort it took to catch. At least that venture seems to have resulted in teaching the rest of the predators in the sea to keep clear of her, recognizing her as a fellow hunter.

Watching Aeolus rip into the haddock teaches Celina the same thing, the sight of his sharp teeth somehow satisfying. It reminds her of the way she’d felt at seeing Reia and Rivuline, if perhaps with a little less of the warmth in her belly. None of her siblings are like Celina is, all of them are as herbivorous and boring as mother. Aeolus is not though; he is a hunter too. Nodding at her own internal satisfaction, the filly soon changes that to a shake of her head at his offer.

“That’s all yours,” she tells him, “I just ate.”

The seabass he’d caught her eating had just been a snack, after all. It’s too late at night for a heavy meal anyway, despite how delicious she knows the haddock to be.

“Wait till you try cod,” the kelpie-like creature adds with a grin.

A heavy wave catches her attention, and the green-eyed filly glances over her shoulder to where it crashes against the rocks. When she looks back, it is to affix the sunset colored boy with a curious stare.

“Do you often come to Taiga this time of night?” She asks him curiously. “I’ve never seen you here before, but I guess I don’t go wandering at night very much.”

celina
    i'm that bad type, make-your-mama-sad type
    make-your-girlfriend-mad type, might-seduce-your-dad type

@[Aeolus]

Messages In This Thread
    heaven is on fire; aeolus - by Celina - 11-23-2019, 10:35 PM
    RE: heaven is on fire; anyone - by Aeolus - 11-24-2019, 02:25 AM
    RE: heaven is on fire; anyone - by Celina - 11-24-2019, 11:21 AM
    RE: heaven is on fire; anyone - by Aeolus - 11-25-2019, 03:01 PM
    RE: heaven is on fire; anyone - by Celina - 12-06-2019, 09:27 AM
    RE: heaven is on fire; anyone - by Aeolus - 12-07-2019, 02:03 PM
    RE: heaven is on fire; anyone - by Celina - 12-08-2019, 02:43 PM