• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  could i use you as a warning sign | oceane, castile, isobell

you should see me in a crown

She has been elusive.

A siren's song beckoned her away while Ivar had swam the depths of his salted bath waters, saturated and bound by long legs and glitter eyes, the whores he had enslaved kept his hunger sated by sex and flesh. The moonstone and glassy obsidian mare had foolishly forgotten her value, the queen mare she had once been, so she had slipped away with their child Svana to take up residence between the slender bodied trees and cool air.

Ivar was not a bad husband. He provided, protected and respected he. They spat on the occasion when Isobell had complained of the stink of other women, spitting poison tainted words from the white sands of her cave. What more could she ask for? A loyal, loving man that was like her father? There were few out there that shared the relationship that Nayl and Lior held...but still she had chosen to slip away with their youngest child.

When the autumn wind rose, voices traveled across...something feminine and familiar. The opalescent mare? Her friend Oceane? A flitting smile draws upon the eternally beautiful face as Iso turns her face towards the sun and the direction of her friend. Each hoof raises and falls like the churning tides just on the edges of Beqanna, her motions fluid as she splits the breeze till something draws her to a frozen halt-

Ivar

-his heavily maculine scent mingles with the voice of Oceane and Isobell feels a sense of fear, excitement...and even the small sting of jealousy. The pearled mare had brought her own husband to Loess? Soon enough her legs are moving faster and faster as she flies between the trunks of living and dead trees alike with a sick desperation.

Their voices grow strong as well as their scents...even the low growl of Castile is suddenly creating a trio and Isobell feels the well in her breast ease slightly. Should she show herself? Of course, for she belonged to Ivar and he to her (whether he admitted it or not).

Silver eyes have already outlined each form before she is seen. Oceane stands near the large figure of Castile and that of her husband is opposite. His glimmering skin calls to her senses and plays upon her urges as she feels feverish for but a moment...but she must calm herself...she knows it is all part of Ivar’s abilities. ”Dear husband-”, the velvet vibration of her honeyed words are sticking like sweet toffee in the space between their bodies as Isobell emerges from the shrubbery and tree lines. The kelpie queen’s gaze slips to that of her sweet brother and her friend. Iso moves to embrace the dragon king and her friend before she returns her gaze and the warmth of her skin to Ivar’s own jeweled body. ”Miss me?” The toying smile blooms upon her lips as knowing eyes are fully aware of her actions.

A light kiss is placed upon his cheek as she stands in the space that separated Ivar and Oceane with Castile. ”I’m surprised to see you in Loess.” This was genuine and honest as she had though the kelpie king was far too satisfied with his many women to care that Isobell was gone. ”Did you know I was visiting or-” her eyes slide to that of the beautiful oceanic mare...Iso was not stupid to think Ivar may have followed her in pursuit of food or flesh even if it was her friend...many ‘friends’ that Iso had kept often either took the side of Ivar or disappeared forever.

isobell

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign | oceane, castile, isobell - by Isobell - 12-19-2019, 08:47 PM