• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  could i use you as a warning sign | oceane, castile, isobell
    and underneath the layers, I find myself asking what's left
    a hollowed out form, the skeleton of a ghost, the pitiful echo of what once was
    Oceane acquiesces to his touch, thrilling him beneath a steady gaze and smug grin. His mismatched eyes meet hers, holding her tenderly for a long moment until he slowly steers his attention back to Ivar. Amusement rises in them both, a silent battle of dominance and possession although it will never escalate to anything further. Their lives are so closely intertwined. They’ve known each other since childhood and realizes the capabilities. Castile wisely avoids the turbulent ocean, especially when in Ivar’s company in case the kelpie ever wants to explore the dark depths with the draconic king.

Master of their elements, they boast only to deflate in equal understanding with boyish grins softening the edges of their faces.

”I hope you enjoyed your visit,” he replies to Oceane warmly before adding, ”Be careful of straying too far in the surf. It can be rather dangerous.” A glimmer in his eye mutely hints at Ivar, but he doesn’t confess it, still trying to grasp this strange situation. Something made the venture alluring enough to tempt Ivar from his salty cove.

Alas, their group of three increases by one. Castile’s attention flashes like lightning toward Isobell as she joins them with a sly grin to first address Ivar. When she slips toward him, they embrace tenderly as they always have before forcing a withdrawal as she offers Oceane her focus next. A broader grin establishes itself. ”Always,” he remarks with a chuckle, never ashamed to admit the closeness of their relationship. Life always seems better when Isobell is around. But with Iso, there is always Ivar.

A coyness paints across Castile’s handsome face now when he turns to look at the kelpie. ”I’m sure you memorized Loess years ago during your reign. It’s always nice to see you out of the water and visiting though.” Still, he doesn’t outwardly ask of the kelpie’s intentions, but the curiosity is there, simmering.

castile

@[Ivar] @[Oceane] @[Isobell]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign | oceane, castile, isobell - by Castile - 01-03-2020, 01:08 AM