• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    i don't eat i just devour, everyone in every hour; leilan
    It's hard to tell exactly what the looming stranger is trying to communicate when each movement brings a disorienting wave of pain, but through the ringing in his ears, Firen gets the point.

Blink twice if you don’t want to die immediately.

He blinks, hard, and flakes of frozen blood fall from his lashes. He didn't want to die, and he had no way to stop that from happening on his own. Trust was the name of the game he was going to have to play, his body reminds him with a violent shudder. He wouldn’t remember most of this day when he tried to look back to it, but at the moment, the memory of the attack is playing on repeat in his mind. In fantastic detail, he observes the creature, the girl, the blinding pain. 

The girl.

Everything had happened so fast, he had barley hit the ground before his world went dark. But her face comes to mind again, blue and black and brindled like him, and he wonders if she suffered a similar fate.

Or worse.

"The girl," he gasps, trying not to choke as he braces for whatever this stranger is going to do, "is she ok..."

@[Leilan] sorry this is so short but he's pretty worthless atm!
    [Image: Firen-insane.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i don't eat i just devour, everyone in every hour; leilan - by Firen - 12-12-2019, 01:00 PM