• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  where the skies end

The young mare's excitement to find a horse with such large wings was almost palpable. Though when a bright green eye lands on the other's large antlers she continues to stare in wonder. It couldn't be more obvious that this was her first true time on Beqanna. She had yet to see all the blessings that the fairies and gods had blessed the population with. For so long she had thought she was the unique one out of the bunch, though she was quickly discovering that wasn't the case. For the first time in a long time, she was beginning to feel as though she belonged in her true skin.

For a time she watches the other as they smooth their feathers and collect themselves. "You're most welcome! I've never seen such large wings! And I had no idea you could have them attached to your back!" Gluttony prances practically on the tips of her hooves as she moves a bit closer. "I do fly as a bird! Well, I mean.. I can change into one! From what I remember being told once, I can change into an Eagle?," her words are excited and rushed almost mixing together.

"It's wonderful to fly the skies as a bird. Though I have never flown with simply wings! I bet that would be even more cool!" For a moment she looks up at the sky and smiles at the memory of how the wind felt sweeping through and around her wings. "If you had to choose... Would you spend more of your time in the sky, or on land?" The question stems from her recent decision to take the opportunity to create a life with her hooves on solid ground. For so long she had been in the form of the Eagle and flying among them that she hadn't given the world below a second thought. Though for some reason the call of the equine never truly left the back of her mind.

GLUTTONY

alexiel x anabel

@[Warstorm]

Messages In This Thread
    where the skies end - by Warstorm - 12-04-2019, 06:26 PM
    RE: where the skies end - by Gluttony - 12-04-2019, 06:57 PM
    RE: where the skies end - by Warstorm - 12-04-2019, 08:19 PM
    RE: where the skies end - by Gluttony - 12-15-2019, 08:07 PM
    RE: where the skies end - by Warstorm - 12-18-2019, 10:42 AM
    RE: where the skies end - by Gluttony - 12-28-2019, 09:54 PM