• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but recently, the flames are getting out of control; any

I've never told a lie and that makes me a liar
    I've never made a bet, but we gamble with desire
    I've never lit a match with intent to start a fire

Perhaps because they were so similar they did not need to voice their thoughts. He knew what she was thinking as much as she knew his mind; he knew she wanted him in much the same way that he wanted her. It was more than just lust though, although it was paraded around as that. It was a meeting of minds and an understanding of spirits—it was something that stirred his blood into a frenzy and quieted him.

“I don’t want fear,” he murmurs into her neck, nipping not too gently at her, “not from you at least.” He certainly wanted fear—wanted his name to be whispered in the dark, wanted the kingdoms to know of Straia and him and tremble. Not physically, although he could enjoy the visceral feeling of watching his plants flay open the horses before him; he much preferred the mental fear though. The game of tricking another into thinking one thing before pulling the rug out from underneath them.

That was a game worth playing.
    And it was, he decided, a game worth playing with her.

“Then perhaps we should go make some noise,” he smiled, nudging her as he unwrapped himself from her. He lifted his eyes toward the ravens and her feathers and felt something simmering in his belly. It was about time for them to stop talking about it and start doing something about it. “Tell me,” he says as he begins to angle himself toward the Chamber, “are the Gates still as infuriating as they were before?”

{ W  E  E  D }
    carnage and glenna’s plant manipulating monster

We can start to post them in the Chamber, if you'd like! <3 SO excited about them.
    [Image: avatar-539.gif]
    she is the lamb; he is the slaughter