• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There's no need to understand; any

You can look boy but don't you touch,
    If you want my love make me give a fuck

Lately she had been lucking out on finding a man, perhaps women were the only ones surviving the winter's chilling bite. It only seems fitting, after all most female's in other species kill off their mates once they are satisfied. Everdeen's problem is that she was never satisfied, just another insatiable woman with the wit and looks to draw those into her web. It seems that just when her search for a warm body had proven to be all for not, one appeared on the first signs of dawn. She shakes some of the stiffened snow from her back, her gray and white paint farm slinking slowly towards him. Her amber eyes peeled forward and her hips swaying like a woman with three men behind her. Something is off she thinks, he's talking to himself but even weirdos need affection.

There's a sucker born every day and another who likes 'em.

She nickers ever so sweetly towards the man, quickly assessing his scars and reaching her dark gray muzzle towards him, her nostrils filling with a smell of iron; dried blood and a certain mystic. Was it fear or was it newly found liberation? Aren't they the same, really? "I hope you don't mind me but it's rather cold and I though just maybe," she gracefully moves in closer, not touching yet, "We could keep one another warm." She is unsure of this male but she gets a sense that she shouldn't overstep just yet. "If only with conversation - I'm Everdeen." What she forgot to say that she was a tease, a player of sorts and always looking for new members to add to her fan base...in case anything ever were to happen.

e v e r d e e n

Messages In This Thread
    There's no need to understand; any - by Arzhur - 07-30-2015, 12:06 AM
    RE: There's no need to understand; any - by e v e r d e e n - 07-30-2015, 08:57 PM
    There's no need to understand - by Arzhur - 08-02-2015, 02:05 PM