• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Peace keeper; Lilliana
    Lilliana smiles up into the warmth of Aten’s mate.

She smiles up into the warmth of it and lets herself be comforted by the peace that the buckskin mare exudes. It feels odd - falling into the artificial craft of emotion but it seems easier than letting her pulse race. It feels a far easier thing to do than let her heart hammer and the little ringlet that Lethia coils around her is received with the same amount of relief that her presence was.

Perhaps, everything will be okay.

The smile blooms in the purple of Lethy’s amethyst eyes as it does on her dark mouth and Lilliana finds herself following the lead of the other mare, letting herself ease further and further into a feeling of calm. Perhaps it makes her weak but the Diplomat finds the weight between her shoulders falling away, something sharp in her starts to relent and the chestnut mare is content when the smile finally reaches her blue eyes. A copper ear keeps its attention on the antics of her young sons but Lilli tilts her head slightly to her golden companion, "Busy is one way of putting it.”

She looks away then, glancing at the flash of copper that races between one Redwood before its followed by the sheen of another. It’s the creamy flaxen that draws her eye - it always does  - before they are gone beneath the whiplash of an evergreen fern that shakes its dissent. The smile that warms her face is genuine because there is always a sense of peace when she looks at her boys. Despite the chaos of their world, they are her silver lining.

"I wouldn’t have it any other way though,” she admits softly before turning her attention back to @[Izora Lethia].

It's only the mention of how she has been that has stormcloud eyes studying her fellow Taigan. "I’m-”, she starts slowly, unsure of how to elaborate, "alright.” There is another moment of pause before the smile on her face turns chagrined, uncertain. "Did Aten tell you I stole a dragon?”

LILLIANA

all that i'm after is a life full of laughter
    (as long as i'm laughing with you)

art by vhitany
    but it's all in the past, love
    it's all gone with the wind

Messages In This Thread
    Peace keeper; Lilliana - by Izora Lethia - 03-30-2020, 12:37 PM
    RE: Peace keeper; Lilliana - by lilliana - 04-04-2020, 04:51 PM
    RE: Peace keeper; Lilliana - by Izora Lethia - 04-05-2020, 04:05 PM
    RE: Peace keeper; Lilliana - by lilliana - 04-08-2020, 05:21 PM
    RE: Peace keeper; Lilliana - by Izora Lethia - 04-21-2020, 08:54 PM