• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Things you've never seen {Any}

The Falls really did let anyone into their kingdom. He was a fool. She certainly wasn’t asking him if he had been useful. She sighs, audible, and the ravens on her back spreads it’s icicle wings. They glimmer in the rays of sunlight that filter through. “No dear,” her words drip with disdain, “I already know you are worthless.” Gryffen has no patience left either, and she lets him threaten the stallion. She’s already decided that the Falls is no longer worth the Chambers time. They had plenty of magicians willing to help the kingdom. What good was a trickle of healing water to them? Why should they offer any help to the Falls, when the kingdom clearly scorned them. The Chamber was a strong, powerful ally. What a waste for the Falls. But certainly not for the Chamber.

The other mare steps away, distancing herself from whatever Gryffen might do. Straia is also giddy at the thought of sending this Falls resident home in pieces, and almost hopes he doesn’t back down. He doesn’t stand a chance against Gryffen, but she turns her attention to the green mare as she speaks. Good. Maybe she would useful after all. Straia didn’t mind ones that came to her moldable. She could turn them into exactly what the Chamber needed.

“Well then welcome, Astri.” she says easily enough, nodding into the kingdom, indicating that the mare should go. They could talk away from this nonsense. She turns back to Gryffen then, noting that the fool still hadn’t left. “Gryffen, please feel free to send him home in pieces.” The raven on her back takes flight, plopping itself back down on Gryffens back. It was his to command for now, should he want it. Though Straia suspects Gryffen will enjoy the blood on his own hooves far more. Either way, she doesn’t care. And with that, she turns to leave the two stallions at it, trusting that Gryffen is more than capable, and follows Astri into the kingdom.

straia

the raven queen of the chamber

image © Squirt

”No, you have no idea who you’re going against. But you will.” It’s the last words he speaks as the other stallion makes his pathetic attempt to strike back at him. For a moment he isn’t aware of the feathered creature on his back even as his talons sink into Gryffen’s flesh, only hearing Straia’s permission to unload. Magic is something he has never used before including a magical creature under his command. The mention of Chezter’s blind eye gives him an idea and as that idea forms in his mind, the raven responds. It takes flight, all feathers and talons as it attacks Chezter’s good eye. The raven channels Gryffen’s anger and aggression, pecking at the other horses eye and attempting to pluck it out. As the raven attacks and distracts, Gryffen unleashes himself, completely giving in to his bloodlust. His teeth snap at this flesh, his hooves pounding at whatever he can get at. Chezter would be lucky to make it out alive and he hopes he crawls back to the Falls and tells them what has happened. Pathetic, the whole lot of them.

G R Y F F E N
    *********the big bad wolf

Chezter you can challenge Gryffen if you want but this is just something you can role-play out
    I try to attack the raven, attempting to break the icy wings. Got one!I think. But just as I think this, Gryffin lunges and tears me to shreds. I scream from pain. My head slams down on the ground. Blood
    spewing everywhere, I thrust my teeth into his throat. Blood filling my mouth, I kick his under belly, attempting to get free.
    ~Horses
    ~Are
    ~Miracles
    ~Staying
    ~True
    ~Every
    ~Risk