• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a new kindling
    Heart 
    The master was gone.

My trainer was gone.

The world I knew was gone.
    I awoke to find these things (or lack there of) this morning. I was a racehorse. I peered over my shoulder at where the ship, Kenyan Joy should be safely docked. In its stead was the mast, some body parts, a body, and a lone feed bag. I nearly tore into the feed bag to eat, but it had molded into a fuzzy creature. Then it grew legs and transformed into a foal. "Hello, Chakula. I will find you a home." The foal just stared. I instantly fell in love with him. The only problem: no mate.
    Unless Chakula is a figment of Jamobo's imagination, they need to be joined before they can be played Smile Thanks!

Also please see my note on Jambo's joining post Smile
    (08-07-2015, 08:01 AM)Cassi Wrote: Unless Chakula is a figment of Jamobo's imagination, they need to be joined before they can be played Smile Thanks!

Also please see my note on Jambo's joining post Smile

oops! i thought i had just saved it. sorry