• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I don't want you to adore me

Yanhua

So, conversation would dissolve into threats, would it?

Yanhua felt the anger rising in Leilan, transferred to him and him alone by way of mental images. Thunderclouds built up behind Yanhua’s eyes; he visualized the angry sea lashing at Nerine’s rocky shore and could see the threatening, hollow crack of ice sheets breaking apart over dark, frigid waters. Leilan’s emotions were obviously there, written on his face, but the real feelings underneath stonewalled Yan. He refused to reply now. Leilan was close to breaking.

And his mother - the glue he personally felt held the North together - she took the brunt of it. For that, Yanhua could kill Leilan.

If he didn’t love his mother, he would’ve attacked the Freyr then and there. Magic be damned; Leilan had no right at all to speak to his dam that way. If words could fix the issue (if sensibility could) Yanhua might use those, but clearly their weight and truth had no meaning here. He would’ve argued back. Pangea brought not one, not two, but three magician’s just to send a message. Just to humiliate us! No amount of ice or water damage to their home would suffice to amend the damage they wrecked on Nerine in an evening’s time. Not when they had the ability to undo what Leilan had done with the blink of their cold, calculated eyes. Their one beacon of hope, Brennen, had been totally overwhelmed and forced to change his loyalties… What other proof did Leilan need?

“I will remember that.” He warned Lilli, waiting to turn and address his mother until Leilan had sauntered off with a "fuck you" in their direction. “I hope you will too, when Pangea returns to take us all.” He warned her, filling his head with hypothetical concerns. Yanhua wouldn’t sleep for nights after this.

Passing by his dam, the goat-horned stallion stepped sideways and reached out to stroke her cheek with his nose. She needed rest, not worry, but Yanhua wouldn’t stop her from chasing after their King if that’s what she wanted. Personally, he was done. He doubted that anything constructive would work out between himself and Leilan right now, so for sanity’s sake he picked up a lengthy trot and disappeared into the forest. Taiga would be his priority now, and that would be the end of it until the Alliance tournament came knocking.

I GOT | Extra | FEELINGS

@[lilliana] ooc: Yanhua out!

Messages In This Thread
    I don't want you to adore me - by Leilan - 09-16-2020, 05:34 AM
    RE: I don't want you to adore me - by Yanhua - 09-19-2020, 06:03 PM
    RE: I don't want you to adore me - by lilliana - 09-19-2020, 08:43 PM
    RE: I don't want you to adore me - by Leilan - 09-20-2020, 11:34 AM
    RE: I don't want you to adore me - by Yanhua - 09-20-2020, 06:04 PM
    RE: I don't want you to adore me - by lilliana - 09-22-2020, 08:54 PM
    RE: I don't want you to adore me - by Leilan - 09-24-2020, 02:06 AM
    RE: I don't want you to adore me - by Yanhua - 10-04-2020, 09:04 PM
    RE: I don't want you to adore me - by lilliana - 10-09-2020, 09:12 PM