• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Kringle -x
    Sire
    Name: Kradle
    Breed: Arabian x Marwari
    Traits/defects: Haunted, sharp teeth
    Color: Black sabino, ghost faces in sabino markings, haunted white face marking
    Color Genetic Code (if known):
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [HAUNTED][SHARP TEETH]

Dam:
    Name: Jingle
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: No expressed traits
    Color: Dark green with candy cane stockings (striped red and white), shiny candy cane (red and white) mane and tail
    Color Genetic Code (if known): No base color listed, https://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5463 click for breeding archives
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [color changing][shapeshifting][gourd shapeshifting]

Foal:
    List of name choices: Davorkar
    Player: Ciel

Requesting a colt named Davorkar, please! Would like the foal to be dark green, with Kradle's ghost shaped markings but more in the shape of almost jack-o-lantern faces, with red edging, and Jingle's candy cane stockings, but with the stripes in a different direction, and green, red, and white in colour (like those multicoloured candy canes.) And Kradle's white face marking, but more skull shaped. (also I'm so sorry for like literally the longest baby request I've ever written) I had the colouring and markings approved via discord

Given permission by Jenger to use Jingle, btw
    (52, NA, NA, 47)

Davorkar
    Male
    Dark green with jack-o-lantern marking and candy cane stockings
    Hybrid
    Kradle x Jingle
    Shapeshifting
    tegteg [SHAPESHIFTING][undead][sharp teeth][gourd shapeshifting]
    Played by Ciel
    Due November
    Breedable in March