• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

? profiles?
    hmm idk if its just the work computers but cant seem to view my profiles anymore? like they are not showing up all the way?
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    Hmm well I guess they have something blocked now to where I can't see the profiles from work. Lovely.
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    Hey Call, I know I broke them slightly (but just like, the coloring had gone a little weird). I just finished remedying that problem. Can you still not see them? And if so, what browser are you using?
    nope sure can't, we have google chrome here. i feel like work has something to do with it, just like they have it blocked so i cant see cbox.
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    Okay. You don't have the same problem at home or from your phone or anything? Just want to make sure I didn't break something, but it works on Chrome for me, so I don't think so....
    Nooe, everything else works. Work is just a douche canoe
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    Did you fiddle with something dear? Just wondering because the profiles are working for me again XD
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    Nope. As far as I can tell, your work is just weird, lol.