• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hmm...
    Hey, so question. Would it be possible for us to have more exploring-type boards? I know there are a ridiculous number of meadow bums out there with only one place they can really post if they don't want to be part of a kingdom or a herd. We used to have the homeless valley, so there was at least one other place characters like that could wander around and post in. A couple of extra places for the nomad types to hang out would be fun.
    the homeless valley was for herd overflow (which isn't really an issue now).
    i like the idea of more vagabond boards, but not sure what their...purpose would be? if that makes sense?
    I guess same purpose as the meadow, really. Just like, maybe one is a forest and one is a....dude, what other land types don't we have? I have no idea....

I've seen this elsewhere, where there's just a couple different common areas. Our meadow gets pretty busy and posts get pushed down pretty quickly, so maybe this is something we can think about. I can certainly add boards easily enough...though I need to go attack Squirt's kindness if we do that for more pictures though, lol.
    Oops, yes, exactly. It's not...like a matter of specific purposes? So much as it would be nice to have more places to post characters that aren't tied to a kingdom or herd. And we have a lot of those characters floating around. ^_^
    I like the idea of some kind of event creating a new "area".

Maybe a mountain breaks apart and reveals a cool cave system.

Or Carnage gets mad and pulls down a meteor that creates a new island you have to swim to. And on that island are dark & twisty Carnage mind creatures.

Idfk.
    I like this idea!
    we could just call it the forest, and it could hypothetically be one of those little green bits in between the meadow and field on the map.