• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Chamber steal 1
    One of three, he walked in chains, and was never to smell again.
    Does that worry you dear? I can help with that.
    Lay your head on my shoulder and let it fade away.
    It's not all the same but it matte hers.

Come stay with us in the Chamber for 1 BQ year
    Stealing 1 from a kingdom
    One of three, he walked in chains, and was never to smell again.- Tiberios III (Wiki has both spellings of Tiberios and Tiberius) not only was he the 3rd..his brother Heraclius and the former emperor Leontius,were paraded in chains through the city streets before their executions, but first they cut off Tiberios's nose.

Does that worry you dear? I can help with that.

Lay your head on my shoulder and let it fade away.- Lyrics to the song Fall by Clay Walker

It's not all the same but it matte hers.- it isnt the same but it does matter,  matte hers is an anagram of Shatter Me

stealing Tiberios from Shatter Me from the Falls
    unsuccessful.
    clues for tiberios and fall were good, but an anagram contained in the same line as the rest of the sentence is too vague. if you had perhaps bolded it, put int in italics, or even separated it by a line break it would have been good.