• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

where the sea and sky collide

Anuya hadn’t really bothered to explore much of Beqanna. Most of it looked the same - just different variations of rocks and trees and grass with different variations of the small-eared horses that called this place home. So what did it matter if she was going to try to complete her quest in the Meadow or if it was somewhere else?

Except, well, she felt like she had just about kicked all the rocks in the Meadow and near the River so now she was drifting. Searching for something that she could move that felt worthwhile enough to return to the Mountain and tell them that she'd done the hard work and now she'd very much like to be able to move things the easy way - with her mind - once more. 

It’s late in the day when she thinks, maybe, possibly, she’s in a new land where the rocks and trees are a little different than some of the other places she’s been. Maybe.

Her ears twitch at the sound of the nearby ocean, at least, and that’s a little different. 

And the sheep she can see grazing catch her attention. She regards them, standing about as still as she’s possible of - which is not very. Her long tail twitches behind her and her ears move with the sounds of the sea and the weird looking sheep and she comments to herself “I bet I can move one of those.”

oh, I see stars rushing through my mind, colours have no time to fade
    oh, I found out there's another side where the sea and sky collide

artwork by Skellri

@[Noel] you can also reply with Reave if that makes more sense but the damn rock sheep got me

Messages In This Thread
    where the sea and sky collide - by Anuya - 05-10-2021, 05:56 PM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Noel - 05-13-2021, 09:35 AM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Anuya - 05-18-2021, 06:43 PM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Noel - 05-20-2021, 08:17 AM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Anuya - 05-25-2021, 06:03 PM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Noel - 05-28-2021, 08:29 AM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Anuya - 06-11-2021, 06:22 PM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Noel - 06-15-2021, 10:25 AM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Anuya - 07-09-2021, 06:40 PM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Noel - 07-23-2021, 01:34 PM
    RE: where the sea and sky collide - by Anuya - 08-12-2021, 06:37 PM