• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Invitation] BQ's Hottest Club [Chaos Week]
    Information 

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

If you’re looking for a good time, look no further: Beqanna’s hottest club is the Pampas. Club promoter Leilan Degeneres has gone all out, and inside it’s just everything: lights, faeries, ladybugs, psychos, Furbies, screaming foals in Mozart wigs. Jump in and join a dance party where you’ll see Ryatah with multiple eyes, Hands Horse, a cat from a bodega, puppets in disguise…It’s that thing like when Alf wore a trench coat, so he could go out into public.

Steve is serving drinks in his best tuxedo, tip him or harass him or even burn him or explode the wildflower garden, we don’t really care.

No. Seriously. We really don’t care.

Obscene

Elizaveta had been enjoying a particular mouthful of grass when someone bumps into her. Some silly beastly, bulging male in a tuxedo...(she knows this because *~*magic*~*) "Um..." Round ears flatten to her skull as she sends him a particularly annoyed look with her pale eyes. When he hasn't the manners (or common sense) to apologize, Eliza takes it upon herself to snort and flick herself around in a most darling pirouette to shove him with her hind end. "Oh...excuse me." She remarks flatly with her nose upward and giving the most excellent side eye.

When he skitters off, her curiosity bests her to see where the clothed Steve was heading too...so naturally she must follow! Caramel hooves pick up and the zebra carries on. As Steve (she knows his name because she knows all) hurries his pace, Eliza does the same till she is pretty much chasing him. Soon there is a dark stallion, tall and golden faced near and Eliza stops her pursuit of Steve to wander closer to the taller equine. "Hello there." She speaks with a smile, looking upward after giving a quick glance to other gathering patrons."So is this the party or the gathering point?"