• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Idea
    Apologies if this had been brought up before.

But would it be possible to include color of horses in the member database?
    I ask since I just have a lot of closet ponies and can't remember or find past posts that allude to what they look like and thought it might be a good idea to have a reference in the member database. Kind of just like this...

Tantalize

Horse ID Number: 21391
    Played by Jeje
    Bay with jaguar spots Hybrid - No Crosses Count x Novae - Female - None
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    Link || Bardot || Vindictive || Stendarr
    On Pause
    Ledger|| No Crosses Count || Joplin || Gryffen
    We've discussed it before but the sheer volume of backlog we'd have to address makes it a daunting task D:
    I figured that was the biggest issue with that and it had probably been mentioned before. If I have no idea what they are suppose to look like do I just make it up?
    Active
    Obscene || Fyr || Ciri
    Semi-Active
    Link || Bardot || Vindictive || Stendarr
    On Pause
    Ledger|| No Crosses Count || Joplin || Gryffen
    You can basically make it up as long as it's reasonable - if both parents are bays your baby probably isn't a silver buckskin, and so on Smile but that's also a great thing about the character bios board - that's how I keep track of all of my colors.
    [Image: Leah.png]