• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    we deserve this -x
    Papa
    Name: Gulliver
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Mind reading, Plant manipulation
    Color: Green and white tobiano
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [MIND READING][PLANT MANIPULATION][invisibility][teleportation]

Mama
    Name: Agetta
    Breed: Quarab
    Traits/defects: Shapeshifting, Sacrifice Embodiment, Glowing blood, Self light healing*
    Color: White
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [SHAPESHIFTING][SACRIFICE EMBODIMENT][GLOWING BLOOD][SELF LIGHT HEALING*]

Babe
    I would respectfully like to request a pastel green and white tobiano filly named Anaise, to be played by me, savage, please! 

In my wildest dreams, Agetta’s sacrifice embodiment and shapeshifting will mutate into wish embodiment (character temporarily becomes the physical manifestation of others’ wishes with absolutely no control over it -- approved by leah)! Otherwise I will be absolutely thrilled with whatever I get.

In case of a twin, please make it a green tobiano colt named Ennis, to be played by me, savage, please! 

If triplets are rolled, no they weren’t. 

THANK YOU!!!!
    (40, NA, NA, 22)

Anaise
    Female
    Quarab hybrid
    Pastel green and white tobiano
    Gulliver x Agetta
    Twin to Ennis, mind reading, wish embodiment, glowing blood
    tegteg [MIND READING][WISH EMBODIMENT][GLOWING BLOOD][plant mimicry]
    Played by Savage
    Due July
    Breedable in January

(NA, NA, NA, 65)

Ennis
    Male
    Quarab hybrid
    Green tobiano
    Gulliver x Agetta
    Twin to Anaise, mind reading, glowing blood
    tegteg [MIND READING][GLOWING BLOOD][plant mimicry][invisibility][fox shifting][sacrifice embodiment]
    Played by Savage
    Due July
    Breedable in November
    my soul has left my body THANK YOU SO MUCH CASSI!!!!!