• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  And if you ran away, I'd still wave goodbye watching you shine bright
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

“I was just curious about you.” She responds with a soft smile, replying honestly as her golden eyes sweep across the glittering makeup along his face. He was a handsome creature with his gold adornments and curiously pointed ears. There were traces of her grandfather there, she can see them vaguely as she combines the stallion before her with the one she had known in the long ago past.

“I found mother.” She states carefully, watching his reaction closely as she senses that tension between them growing, expanding. She can instantly see the fire in his already blazing eyes and grimaces slightly in response. Such a visceral reaction of hatred that she can practically feel radiating from him in waves even as he smooths his expression. “I understand how you feel.” She suddenly tries, tilting her horned head slightly as she peers up at him. Big sister looking up to her younger brother (immortal too she would come to find later).

Silence thickens the air between them as she thinks of what to say. Part of her wants to explain why she hadn’t come sooner, how she had only now discovered him. She wanted him to understand that mother had always been a little bit broken and it wasn’t his fault. Most of all she wanted to reach out and touch him and make sure he was real because she had always wanted a sense of family, somewhere in her confused wandering heart. “She seems worse this time.” She finally says, shrugging a shoulder slightly and watching him with those clear golden eyes.

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And if you ran away, I'd still wave goodbye watching you shine bright - by Bardot - 08-23-2021, 06:25 PM