• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Joining
    Horse's Full Name: Magic
    Breed: Friesian
    Color: Grey Dappled Friesian With same colored wings and has a secret with a fade of different colors
    Player Out Of Character Name: Lina
    Anything else you'd like to add(Include):
    Gets distracted easily 
    Colorful
    Easily Bullied
    How Did You Find Beqanna: I was looking for unblocked online horse games and I found this so I wanted to try it to see if I can get into it
    @ Lina

Hi there! The name Stardust is already in use by a Beqanna character. You can check the member's database at the top of the page to look up a name and see if it's previously been used. Please choose a new name and then reply here with your choice. This character cannot be updated until the name has been changed. Thank you!
    (02-10-2024, 07:49 AM)kahzie Wrote: Joining

Do you have any unused names in mind
    Unfortunately the alternate name you chose, Magic, has also already been used.
    (02-20-2024, 03:17 PM)kahzie Wrote: Names

What about Angelrosemagic
    (03-11-2024, 08:46 AM)Lina Wrote:
    (02-20-2024, 03:17 PM)kahzie Wrote: Names

What about Angelrosemagic
    The name Angelrosemagic has not been taken.

Do you have any questions about how to use the Database and Member's List to search for pre-existing character names?
    (04-01-2024, 12:32 PM)kahzie Wrote: The name Angelrosemagic has not been taken.

No