• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Dark Angels -x
    Sire
    Name: Zain
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Blight, Fire Mimicry, Undead Appearance, Health Transference(non-genetic)
    Color: Bay Sabino
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/nSb
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [BLIGHT][UNDEAD APPEARANCE][FIRE MIMICRY][HEALTH TRANSFERENCE*][immortality][fire breathing]
    Other: Red Eyes(genetic)

Dam:
    Name: AuroraElis
    Breed: Arabian
    Traits/defects: Healing, Wings
    Color: Liver Chestnut
    Color Genetic Code (if known): unknown in database but likely (ee/Aa)
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): TEGteg [-HEALING-][-WINGS-]

Foal:
    List of name choices: Eviction(M), Escence(F), Event(N)
    Player: Neo

Using the magic entity of Pangea for twins on Zain's behalf; Use name Event for neutral name if rolled double genders. Preference to opposite genders. 

Zain's undead appearance is genetic in the database, but I'd prefer it be non-genetic.  Up to you though on if it's genetic until database is updated.
    Names are from my reservations and double checked in database/reservations. Thank you! Smile
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi

--, 61, 75, 85

Eviction
    Arabian hybrid
    Colt
    Chestnut sabino
    TEGteg [-HEALING 3-][-FIRE MIMICRY 2-][blight 2][butterfly wings 1][immortality 0]
    Zain x AuroraElis
    Twin to Escence
    Played by Neo
    Due in March
    Breedable in July

--, 16, 34, 63

Escence
    Arabian hybrid
    Filly
    Chestnut sabino
    tegteg [FIRE MIMICRY 2][blight 2][fire breathing 2][self healing 2][wings 1][immortality 0]
    Zain x AuroraElis
    Twin to Eviction
    Played by Neo
    Due in March
    Breedable in September

AuroraElis's teg for when we update the database: TEGteg [-HEALING 3-][-WINGS 1-]

Thanks!

Since Aurora is liver chestnut with flaxen is it up to me what variation of chestnut coat color and mane/tail color they have?
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    @Neo Yup! They'll go into the database as chestnut but you can choose which shade their coat/hair are
    Ok great!  

Can Evictions healing be fire healing?  

Also, since their dad has red eyes genetically was their eye color rolled or can I choose?  I'd like Eviciton to have dark eyes and Escence to have red if I can choose.
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    @Neo

No, the type of healing passed was one without a specific element. But once he is born he's welcome to quest to swap out the trait if you'd like him to have fire healing.

And we do not roll for eye colours, or put them in the database, so you're welcome to choose whichever ones you want for your characters.