• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    need more dopamine -x
    papa
    Name: Daedalus
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: equus astraes, shimmering
    Color: blue, green, red, yellow and black ombre
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [EQUUS ASTRAES 4][SHIMMERING 0][vines 0]

mama
    Name: Dear
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: deer mimicry, immortality
    Color: chestnut
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [DEER MIMICRY 1][IMMORTALITY 0]

Babe
    the baby will be played by me, savage! it would be absolutely amazing if, if equus astraes and deer mimicry combine/mutate, it could mutate into something like meteor/comet mimicry? IF that happens, could it be a filly named meteora? if that doesn’t happen, a filly named rhapsodia, please! i trust you to make her the absolute prettiest since you can imagine things and i simply cannot. <3 in case of multiples, feed the second to ryatah

86, --, 51, 95

Meteora
    Hybrid
    Filly
    Black with pale blue/purple halo around white markings*
    tegteg [EQUUS ASTRAEUS 4][deer mimicry 1][immortality 0][shimmering 0]
    Daedalus x Dear
    played by Savage
    due in March
    breedable in September

* I'm picturing she has like a white marking in her chest or on her head and then she kind of fades out to black like this. Or a few white markings like her mom and they kind of make a little meteor shower cutie mark. Idk we'll figure it out.