• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hello
    Horse name: Agnese
    Breed: Gypsy Cob
    Color: Light tan
    OOC name: AutumnFall
    @Agnese

Hi there and welcome back to Beqanna! Unfortunately, the name Willow has already been used by a Beqanna character. You can check the member's database at the top of the page to look up a name and see if it's previously been used. Please choose a new name and then reply here with your choice. Also, the OOC name Autumn has also already been used. If you'd like to change your OOC name from what it was previously that is totally fine, it just has to be a name that's not been used before. If you want to pick a new one rather than use Ginger, we can also update your other characters to this new name in the database.

Thanks, and please let us know if you have any questions! I personally am most responsive via discord since I get notifications Smile
    Thank you! Changing her name to Agnese. Please confirm if it’s in use or not because I couldn’t find it on here.
    @Agnese

Agnese is available as a name! Please edit your original post with both the new character name and your new OOC name and we'll be able to get her added to the database. Thank you!