• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Crown of Bone and Thorn [Carnage]

Today I drift without a defined purpose.  It wasn't something I did often, not lately anyhow.

My awkward feathered wings hold tight against my body.  They look almost out of place on a creature such as myself.  Even though they were a genetic trait of my lineage, I find them cumbersome and unsightly.  My preference of travel has always been walking the earthly terrain.  It is here where I find my pleasure; where I find their pain.

As I reach the forests edge my silver eyes peer into the cloaked darkness the canopies provide.  It is a welcome sight and I slip into it with ease.  The stillness -the quiet- is soothing, like a mother's lullaby.  Well, not my mother.  She abandoned me as a child, I digress in thought for only a moment.

My steps are light but commanding as are any of my kind.  I have left The Chamber without purpose but that didn't mean I wouldn't find one...

Kreed

Crown of Bone and Thorn

Carnage IC removal of wings.  Permission given for powerplay >:}

lord, I fashion dark gods too;

He is many things – their dark god, a creator, a destroyer, a founder, sire, grandsire, king, on and on and on and on, title after title piled on him as the years or decades or centuries wash past him. He wears these well, absorbs them into himself, expanding them.
    And Kreed?
    She is convenient.
    She is who happens to be there when the desire hits. It’s one of his simpler desires, one that he often ignores, considers it nearly banal.
    But sometimes there is such enjoyment in the simple pleasures.

His eyes flutter closed and he listens to the movement of the nearby mare, the gentle rustling of her wings. She does not know how close he is – for he does not wish to be seen, not yet – and he drinks in this information. She will do.
    He walks out, and makes himself known. He is in no grand costume, does not know if she is smart enough to recognize him immediately, or if she thinks him one of the myriad of plain gray stallions with a swirl of Arabian in their blood.
    It’s a moot point anyway, for she was his as soon as he heard those hoofbeats, the noise that thrummed in time with his fleeting desire for blood.

“Kreed,” he says, and his voice is soft, as if he were here to seduce her, a handsome stranger come upon in the woods, “there is something I want from you.”
    Her answer doesn’t matter. He speaks only because he wants her to look upon him, to engrave his face in her memory before he moves again.
    He is quick, now, preternaturally so, and his teeth latch upon the joint of her wing, and rip. He twists his neck, tasting blood and feathers, and feels it give, lets the wing fall from his mouth and he moves to the other side, twisting again, tearing, breaking, the raucous joy of destruction flooding his veins.
    It’s the simple things.

c a r n a g e

lemme know if you want anything edited!

Just when I think I'm alone, I am very much not.  That was the thing about the darkness.  You never truly knew when the creatures of the shadows would present themselves.  Today is no different and so when the gray stranger shows himself, I stop.  

My silver gaze appraises him without expression.  No more than a slight turn of my head, to better my view is given, as my name is purred into the atmosphere they share.  I haven't met very many in my time in this life, so my assumption is he is rather significant.  

A God maybe.

His statement though piques my interest as I have very little to give anyone.  The simple selfish creature that I was.

Before I can mull over the thought too long, he moves --quickly.  My muddy toned ears pin back at his intrusion, but as I feel the shearing pain at my wing, I pull against it.  The weak hollowed bones crush effortlessly, and it is now that I understand my purpose here.  

Blood seeps from the tears in my flesh as my body is stripped of my dove wings.  I look down at the feathered masses, laying now on the forest floor versus held to my side.  It was a freeing thing to not burden their weight any longer.  

Surely, he is a God.

Kreed

Crown of Bone and Thorn

Works for me!  We can end it here unless had any more to add Smile
    //Fear Illusionism-Trait Immunity-Goat Mimicry\\
    Goat Mimicry Characteristics- Goat hair, Goat horns, Cloven hooves