• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  A God's Creation

The full moon above drags her from the river bank.  Her aquatic tail shifts into legs with a long sweeping stride as she exits the swampy lagoon she had found herself in that evening. 

Her usual glint of beauty has all but disappeared tonight.  Razor sharp teeth are revealed as they illuminate in the moonlight.

She prowls the shoreline, blue snake eyes vigilant in the dim lighting.  Each movement causes the creature within to creep forwards even more.  Perhaps it is the lunar phase that prevents her from controlling it this time…

Another lanky stride and the swamp monster finds herself amongst a thicket of willows.  Rabbits gnawed the tender new shoots and hid under the cover of the shadows.  But they will not rest so easily tonight for a sinister predator lurks amongst them.

Her murky black form stills, becoming part of the landscape.  The muddy river water she had been in is all but dried on her scales, masking her scent.  The huntress watches, waiting patiently for her prey to come near enough for a quick strike.

Hours pass and dusk begins to threaten the lands.  The rabbits are on the move once more as they scamper for cover.  A pair begin to quarrel over territory just to the left of her.  Remaining unmoved, and undetected, she waits for the perfect moment.

In due time it comes.  Both hares are engaged in an acrobatic battle when one flips, twisting mid-air just in front of her.  The kelpie within springs forward, willing her to snatch the furry creature mid-twist with bladed jaws.  Its end is swift as the pressure of her grasp breaks its neck.

Now lifeless it dangles from her jaws, blood dripping to soak the ground below.  The coppery taste sates the creature, allowing her jaw to open and the rabbit to fall to the earth. 

As daylight peaks over the horizon, the creature settles once again.  A smell of death lingers around me, the taste of dry blood on my lips.  My sapphire eyes look to the lump of flesh and fur at my hooves, only now do I realize what must have happened…

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

Land thread for quest with a tiny bit of death... Feel free to come upon her!
    *Kelpie Mimicry Traits*
    -Enhanced Beauty, Finned tail(in water only), Sharp Teeth-
    :|: Physical Appearance :|:
    Black rainbow sheen scales, blue snake eyes