• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

character permission
    Hey officers/admins,

I have sent messages out asking permission for two new characters but no one is getting back with me Sad I sent a pm to the `admin` account, too. I just need someone to msg my ideas to and get their thoughts/permission to join these characters.
    Have you tried emailing them or just messaging them on here? Sometimes the messaging system is a bit strange. Or, if they have received the messages, they are very busy people and I'm sure will get back to you when they can =]
    Most Active: Engelsfors, Eld, Reuen, Elyvian, Adelphia, Jynxs, Lethea & Mnemosine
    Active: Nykeln, Vaermina, Vercingetorix, Akos, Kernick, Rylie
    Hiatus: Namira
    Unborn: Rhydian, Arkzenkiel, Elliven, Rosefall
    Dead: None
    I haven't received any messages
    by messages, do you mean emails?
    and how long have you been waiting?

as an FYI, the admin account is what we use to make edits to the site and isn't actually any one owner's account, so sending PMs to it isn't nearly as effective as actually emailing the owner yore trying to get in contact with Smile
    In the past I`ve emailed Courtney for permission, this time she hasn`t answered yet, and it`s been about a week since I sent her the email. I`m still trying to get used to the new site, so I wasn`t sure who to talk to and just sent it to admin. Sorry about that :/ I`ll send you a pm cassie!

Thank you guys for helping me!