• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
    Cast your lot
    I made a deal with the devil, a man who practices puritan vodou. He laughed when I asked what needed to be done to gain my deepest desires. “Bring me a watcher, west semitic morning dew, and the white rock that hates water.” All men must struggle in order to break free. So I give it, I do it, my best shot at impossible demands.

1 from 1 kingdom. Friendly.

I made a deal with the devil, a man who practices puritan vodou Puritan Vodou is the name of an album by RAM, RAM for Ramiel. He laughed when I asked what needed to be done to gain my deepest desires. “Bring me a watcher The first hit when you google Ramiel brings up a page explaining that he's a fallen watcher, west semitic morning dew west semitic is the type of language Hebrew is, and Tal is hebrew for ‘morning dew’, Tal for Talulah, and the white rock that hates water lithium aluminum hydride is a white solid that reacts strongly with water. LAH, for taluLAH.” All men must struggle in order to break free. So I give it, I do it Dale in spanish is slang for ‘give it’ or ‘do it’, my best shot at impossible demands.

Stealing Talulah from the Dale for a friendly visit. Success?

unsuccessful. the clues for Talulah didn't include that entire name of the character.