• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My furby won't shut up.
    Heart 
    Sup, DUDES AND DUDETTES? 

I thought I'd give everyone a little break from all these beautiful writing quests with SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT. If you remember G o o s e b u m p s, know for a fact "who loves orange soda?" and had a few of your own Lisa Frank folders, you're in luck!

This will be, what I have dubbed, a 90's childhood treasure hunt! 

This quest will consist of three rounds of questions I(not Google!) have gathered from various media sources from the late 80s and 90s. The questions will be posted to this board, however, the answers will need to be emailed to me. DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS HERE. Eliminations will be based off of incorrect answers, order of reply, etc and will be detailed at the beginning of each round. There are no limits to how many can participate in the quest, however, only one character per player will be permitted. There are no character or previous posting requirements. Horses eliminated will be given very minor defects that will be very temporary and will most likely be very hilarious.

So! if you guys want to get jiggy with it, email your horse and player name to amandalynnromanova@outlook.com before 5:00PM EST on 9/3/2015. The first round will be posted tomorrow approx. 7PM.  

I'm going to go draw on my Doodlebear with my new gel pens so LATER LOSERS!
    Wink 
    Just want to add if you feel uncomfortable e-mailing, you can also PM me. 
    Update: The first round might be a little later than 7pm tonight but no later than 10pm. Eliminations for the first round will NOT be based off of order of reply. Thanks!