• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

avalonia -x
    •Horse's Full Name: Avalonia

•Breed: Abstang

•Color: Silver buckskin with dapples, two back stocking and two front socks. Both eyes are blue.

•Player Out of Character Name: Erian

•Anything else you'd like to include: Please tell me if I got anything wrong <3 I also have my OOC account set up, I could not tell whether I should post with my OOC or this account.
    welcome to beqanna! feel free to post with either account, but what most players do is "attach" their character account to their OOC account, that way you can easily switch between the two to post with the characters account. if you need any help, we have several threads that explain the forums a bit better, but also feel free to ask questions - either on the questions & suggestions board, or in the cbox! Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Thank you!