• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    fire away
    Second steal for week of September 6-12

We won't be civil. This is war, you'll be our cattle, our livestock.
    Smoke you out, extract the oil, transparent amber glass.
    Surrender to war. Meat, mead, blood.
    From the highest region, pound the drum shaman, if you will.
    A time for change, greet the hectic beauty of death.

2 from 1. Chamber stay 1 BQ year.
    We won't be civil. This is war, you'll be our cattle, our livestock. (Reference to Lagertha/Viking's using livestock)
    Smoke you out, extract the oil, transparent amber glass. (Malka essential oil blends)
    Surrender to war. Meat, mead, blood. (Meat, Mead, Blood - is a Pagan ritual, referring to witches = magik = Sunday, also Malka Keha is a type of beer)
    From the highest region, pound the drum shaman, if you will. (highest region - Neblina Peak, part of the Amazon Rainforest, noted as a highest peak)

Blocking Sunday and Malka from Lagertha.

I tried. XD

May be a stretch but blocking
    We won't be civil. This is war, you'll be our cattle, our livestock.
           -> Jason Roth Cattle, Livestock Insurance Agency called Roth and Roth Angus Ranch
    Smoke you out, extract the oil, transparent amber glass.
            -> Everdeen oil, Catching Fire = Smoking you out (Katniss Everdeen), Primrose is a pale yellow amber color (Primrose Everdeen)
    Surrender to war. Meat, mead, blood.
             -> Googling Meat, mead, blood will bring up a meat,mead, metal page in which DEMIAN Fenton is mentioned.
    From the highest region, pound the drum shaman, if you will.
            ->Mist Valley Shaman is a Yu-Gi-Oh Card -> The Valley. From the highest region -> Valley, which is a low area.
            -> the beauty of death XIV by Khalil Gribran talks about the valley in part two and three of his poem

blocking: roth & everdeen from demian in the valley
    Both Prague and eight are incorrect
    Second steal for week of September 6-12

We won't be (civil). This is (war), you'll be our (cattle), our livestock.
    google Texas- first link is for Wikipedia brings up following information
    One Texas industry that thrived after the Civil War was cattle. >>
    TEXAS

(Smoke you out), (extract) the oil, (transparent amber glass).
    googling shatter- leafly.com advises Shatter is a marijuana extract that is described to have  flawless amber glass transparency as far as appearance >> SHATTER ME
    Surrender(synonym for sacrifice) to (war). (Meat, mead, blood).
    Tyr norse god is a god of war and will take mead, meat and blood for sacrifice. >> TYR
    From the (highest region), pound the (drum) (shaman), if you will.
    (Tibet is the highest region on Earth)
    Na (drum) a drum played by Tibetan shamans >> NA
    A time for (change), greet (the hectic beauty of death).
    seasons changing
    autumn another word for Fall has been called the hectic beauty of death >> FALL

2 from 1. Chamber stay 1 BQ year.
    Texas & Tyrna from Shatter me of the Falls 
    Unsuccessful.

The clues are good, but you need a clue to Shatter Me's entire name. You only have a clue for "Shatter", so somewhere in there you need a clue for "Me" too.