• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

// along with the wind
    Lyric was quite frankly used to being by herself. She had been wandering for a long while and was unsure of how she had gotten here, however she remembered that she had heard of this place before. She gazed around the field, her chesnut tail shifting in the light summer breeze. 
    Here  she thought to herself, here is where I will find where I am destined to be
    And she believed that. She had been searching for something that she herself wasn't even sure of. Lyric longed for a home. And not just a home in a sense of the physical aspect, but someone she could feel at home with. The valley was gorgeous, and the sun had just begun to set below the horizon.
    Lyric bent to nibble at the lush grass beneath her, flicking her long tail. She waited happily to introduce herself, longing simply just for someone to talk to and conversate with. 
    She looked up, the descending sun catching her emerald eyes and igniting the flecks of lighter green within them.
    Hey there.

So there's already a Lyric in the Member Database and I don't see a join post. Just letting you know you'll have to join your horse first to play it and you'll need to check the Member Database and Name Reservations board to see what names are available... Feel free to ask for any help!