• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am a Fighter (Jaide, any)
    She must look demonic at this point. Her coat covered in dirt, her mane matted with blood, and two curving horns rising sinisterly from her crown. Feeble wings tuck and untuck uselessly against her side as she prowls around the cave.

She hears her name whispered fearfully from the other side of the lair. Jerking her now too heavy head, she screams in pain as the sudden movement wrenches at her horns causing a fresh wave of blood to drip into her eyes. The mare in front of her is familiar to Tyrna. The rage and hurt that she incites rips a feral snarl from the wolf-girl's throat as Tyrna lunges towards her.

Two leaps towards the frozen girl and Tyrna is transformed. A demon wolf with wings and horns, the monster that your mother warns you about. The wolf in her head is laughing, laughing, laughing. A voice too rough too loud, stopping her from seeing reason. All she sees is one of her jailers, all she smells is fear. Do it, love. Just a nibble, just a taste. Freshfreshfreshmeat just ripe for the taking. The wolf coos to her, attempting to persuade her to kill Jaide, eat her. After all he is so hungry.

Tyrna stalks slowly towards the girl. She takes note of Jaide's new trophy. A full set of wings capable of flight unlike the stubs on her own shoulders. This does little more than fuel the anger burning hotly in her chest. Tyrna snarls and snaps at Jaide's hooves never making contact just warning her that she could. Tyrna can feel the hate, and rage, and sorrow reach a critical point in her head. Tossing back her horns and raising her maw, she let's loose a howl that fills and echoes around the small room. In it she pours all of her loss and sadness, her stubbornness and anger. When she finishes she turns back to Jaide, a sick malice filling her blue eyes. "Why?" she asks in a voice that is not entirely her own. It is deep and gravelly, laced with the wolf just like the rest of her. "Why did you condemn me here?!?" The question has barely left her lips before she growls and leaps for Jaide once more.

(ooc: o_O this is odd I'm sorry ><)

Messages In This Thread
    I am a Fighter (Jaide, any) - by Tyrna - 09-10-2015, 11:38 AM
    RE: I am a Fighter (Jaide, any) - by Jaide - 09-10-2015, 02:44 PM
    RE: I am a Fighter (Jaide, any) - by Tyrna - 09-13-2015, 02:21 PM
    RE: I am a Fighter (Jaide, any) - by Jaide - 09-22-2015, 01:57 PM