• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will always find you (any)

I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU

She does not disappoint him, finding her way over, he had not been made to wait long.  He now had a more opportune moment to study her, eyeing the creases of light that soiled her pelt. Her form looked broken, cracked where the light spilled, and he wondered how that might have occurred. Perhaps the girl had been born that way, stranger things happened here.

He did not appear to favor his wounds, powering through the ache they caused him. Killdare had been subjected to all manner of abuse growing up. If he could carry on through that, then he could do the same now. Besides that, he refused to show any sign of weakness, he knew all too well what that could bring about. Mostly unpleasant things. They would heal soon enough, and he had time.  Much more time than he was used to, to himself anyways. With no patrols to see to, unable to do or oversee any training, what would he do?  Free time was a foreign idea to the bay, he often kept himself busy, or at least moving.

”Smells quite repugnant.” He states rather flatly focusing on her face as he speaks, looking her in the eye. He has always made direct eye contact when speaking or with anyone else whom spoke, giving them his full attention. His wings spread, lifted up and away from his body, creating his own personal air conditioning. It was a welcome feeling, making the heat more tolerable. ”Oh, I am sure we will find ways to enjoy ourselves, don’t worry little sunflower.” Perhaps it would be funny, or considered playful nature coming from anyone else. That was lost on him, his chiseled jaw remained serious and stone like. WE he said, because he planned to remain thoroughly lodged up her ass as much as possible. ”An entire year of my company, you are in for a treat if I do say so. Warship is a good man but rather grouchy, and Gryffen…Well, I’m not sure you’d enjoy his idea of company at all.” Oh yes, a splendid year for all.

KILLDARE
    Dragon-Winged Tracker Colonel of the Chamber

OOC: haha I was writing a reply for that one last night and then it had disappeared.

Messages In This Thread
    I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-12-2015, 04:13 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Joscelin - 09-12-2015, 09:24 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-13-2015, 04:45 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Lagertha - 09-13-2015, 06:56 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-17-2015, 11:56 AM
    I will always find you (any) - by Anguisette - 09-17-2015, 08:12 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Lagertha - 09-18-2015, 04:37 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-24-2015, 01:48 PM
    I will always find you (any) - by Anguisette - 09-25-2015, 07:48 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Lagertha - 09-28-2015, 10:52 AM