• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    and you think you're clever...
    My name is Brian and I’m a kid from Sacramento, California. I recently moved to the biggest city in the world, and I swear to god there was 16,000 different kinds of people. There are men dressed like women and women dressed as men. There are rich little boys and pretty farmer’s daughters, and the two inevitably fall in love. Luckily, my friend Claus moved in last year, and has orchestrated my arrival. He’s written down exactly what I should do and say, and as long as follow my itinerary, I should be just fine. We’re going to go to the theater, and to the ballet, and maybe even the opera. While most days I’m happy I moved, sometimes it just feels so right, and other times so wrong. I really feel like the the change goes on and on, and I don’t know when it will stop. But, you know what they say, easy come easy go. If it doesn’t work out I’ll just move back home. My friend Vincenzo said I could stay with him. 

1 from 1 kingdom.
    Tessla from Lagertha and the Amazons.

My name is Brian and I’m a kid from Sacramento, California.
    The rock band Tesla is from Sacramento, California. The bassist is named Brian. According to babynames, Tessla \t(e)-ss-la\ as a name for girls is a form of Tesla. http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/...CqJTXZ1.99

I recently moved to the biggest city in the world, and I swear to god there was 16,000 different kinds of people.
    The amazon is the worlds largest rainforest. There are 16,000 different types of trees in the amazon. Here is the article that came from: http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2...s-estimate

There are men dressed like women and women dressed as men. There are rich little boys and pretty farmer’s daughters, and the two inevitably fall in love.
    In the Vikings TV show Lagertha's parents were farmers. She marries Ragnar Lothbrok, a king.

Luckily, my friend Claus moved in last year, and has orchestrated my arrival.
    Claus Schall wrote the ballet, Lagertha.

He’s written down exactly what I should do and say, and as long as follow my itinerary, I should be just fine. We’re going to go to the theater, and to the ballet, and maybe even the opera.
    This is hinting to the idea of a ballet, or a play. Everything is orchestrated, and then I say the theater, ballet and opera, hinting that Claus is somehow involved with these. He is, as he wrote the ballet, Lagertha

While most days I’m happy I moved, sometimes it just feels so right, and other times so wrong. I really feel like the the change goes on and on, and I don’t know when it will stop. But, you know what they say, easy come easy go.
    “Sometimes it feels so right, and other times so wrong. The change goes on and on” is a line from the song EZ Come EZ Go by Tesla.

If it doesn’t work out I’ll just move back home. My friend Vincenzo said I could stay with him.
    Vincenzo Galeotti is the other author of the ballet, Lagertha.

Success?
    the clues for lagertha and tesla are acceptable, but the clue for the amazon is too vague. the Amazon is not the biggest city in the world nor are their 16,000 kinds of people there. if the clue had been "largest rainforest" or "16,00 kinds of trees" then it would have been successful.
    gah! thanks, one of these days I'll get it right Smile
    i swear i'm writing the steal guide which i really hope will make stealing easier xD