• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

if i could break this spell - elanor, kersey, any?

don’t wake me, ‘cause i’m dreaming

of angels on the moon

Much like Audrey Hepburn, Sayaa will always be skinny and small, due to a substantial lack of nourishment as a child. She didn’t starve, but Shaytan was never really keen on letting Sayaa drink until she was full. So this, this… this shape. What is this shape? It’s like a big… pink… oh gosh, what are the words again? Oh, well, doesn’t matter. Her two-toothed mouth opens into a huge, gaping yawn as she looks from side to side.

Where is she again?
    Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh.

The Meadow. Gosh, those leaves are pretty. And oh, look. they’re floating through the air! She smiles, a massive, abnormally large smile, and waddles over towards a tree that is currently being assailed by the wind, causing its leaves to flutter back and forth in a dainty manner towards the ground. Sayaa is mesmerized. Her thick, pointy tail slowly wags back and forth as she finds delight and awe in the simplest thing. A little bit of drool starts to drip out of the corner of her mouth as she stares up at the tree, unmoving.

A rotund, pink, hippo-lizard is standing at the edge of the meadow, and staring at a tree.

Well what did you expect? This is Beqanna, after all. Why wouldn't a wild pokemon appear?

sayaa

@[Elanor] @[Kersey]