• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Feeling a little strange - any

Her comment on his shift has him feeling a little silly. Felinae has managed to do what no one else has up to this point - Zeik has dropped his walls and let her see him, the real him. He’s infatuated with her, she knows this. So when she mutters about him being a bird he only half smirks, knowing that if he could, he’d be blushing. Leave it to mares to turn stallions into idiots. He looks away, hoping to recover himself, but her movement in the corner of his vision draws his attention back to her, and suddenly he forgets all about his embarrassment. She shifts, molting into a small bluebird. Her chirp has him shaking his head in amazement, and he watches her fly with silent admiration.

“Beautiful.” He says when she’s back in her original form. To think - the two of them coming across each other, and both being able to change into birds. Zeik cannot help but think of it as fate. Her whinny excites him, and he rumbles back to her before moving close again. He sighs, letting the sound sink into the air around them while he draws soft circles on her spine with his nose. “Felinae, what if I could offer you a home? A place you’d always be welcome. A place for both of us.”

He stops his touch, thinking about what he was proposing. Zeik was sick of wandering the Meadow with no purpose, and knew now that it was time to make a change. “I’m going to claim a herdland. Come with me. You don’t have to stay there, I won’t cage you.” He insists, drawing the circles again while he speaks. “But I don’t want to lose you.”

Everything we are and used to be is buried and gone

Messages In This Thread
    Feeling a little strange - any - by Felinae - 09-21-2015, 11:56 AM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Zeik - 09-22-2015, 02:23 PM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Felinae - 09-23-2015, 02:55 AM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Zeik - 09-23-2015, 02:25 PM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Felinae - 09-23-2015, 03:50 PM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Zeik - 09-24-2015, 06:29 PM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Felinae - 09-25-2015, 01:57 AM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Zeik - 09-25-2015, 03:37 PM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Felinae - 09-25-2015, 04:18 PM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Zeik - 09-27-2015, 05:45 PM