• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i will face god and walk backward into hell; results

and lord, I fashion dark gods too;

Always a shame, to end things.
    But he has other things calling his name, and he cannot leave them unattended. They are weak and foolish, but there are too many of them to trust in his lair. So, they must leave, even if it’s not easy – even if there is a Self standing before them, full of tales about what’s to come, asking them to cross this line, to alter who they are.
    (For some of them, it’s easier.)
    But they were good captives; they performed well for him, laid bare their fears for him, thrown their own hearts at his feet. He takes these offerings and more.
    They will not go empty-handed, though do they want what he has to give?
    Perhaps, perhaps not.

They are prizes, but they are memories, too. His mark will be ever etched on them, and now his magic is in them, manifested in strange ways.
    He is a god, and he will not be forgotten.

Ledger – Polar Bear Shifting. What took your eye left something, too.
    Bly – Color Changing. I took your color, and now I give it back. If only you could see it.
    Raelynx – Fire Exoskeleton. You loved it in a way they did not. Let me burn around you. (Fire Exoskeleton – ability to create armor around self from fire)
    Minette – Fire Healing. You were remade for me, and now the flames will remake you, again and again. (Fire Healing – ability to heal self through fire/heat)
    Cress – Fire Breathing. You tried to let the dragon end you, now let it sit in inside you.
    Wayra – Cryokinesis (ice manipulation). You were ice, for me, and now I give it back to you, twofold.

NOTES:
    All traits are genetic. Please post an update with your trait AND whatever defect you received in the 2nd round. Thank you for indulging me in further my Carnage mythos, I had a blast <3

c a r n a g e

Lots of fun thank you ^_^
    What is this Color Changing? Like SHE changes color or?
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    She has the ability to change her own color to whatever you want Smile
    Whoa! I was not expecting traits! Thanks! Big Grin This was seriously so much fun and I am quite sad that it's over.
    Namaah | Sparrow | Honybee | BEASTIE