• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

G'reth's Fate
    G'reth trots across a small low area in the Meadow, over next to a stream with dew-covered grass and clear, good tasting water in the stream. G'reth sips some water, looks around with some falling from his mouth, and goes to grazing. A whinny interrupts him, but he resumes grazing since it was not for him.
    She doesn’t know what to do with herself.

Her life, that wonderful little peaceful life, hidden away in the Gates, is gone. The Chamber has destroyed it, crushed it. They hurt her friends, and kidnapped her mother and ‘sister.’ Nothing feels quite the same any more, nothing feels quite safe.

The wool of naivety has been pulled out from in front of her eyes. The world has shown itself for what it really is - a dark and horrible place. She doesn’t know what to do anymore.

She’s dragging her feet through the meadow when she almost runs into a black stallion drinking from a stream. She stops, looking away awkwardly. “Sorry, didn’t see you there.”

Sidra

the wild child of jason x fiasko

[Image: sidraandsahm_zps0fabjlj2.gif]
    "It is fine. What is your name? Mine is G'reth." I ask calmly, like it didn't happen. I like things to happen this way.
    He is at least, polite about her almost accident. She can't help but feel wary though, especially after what she's just been through. The world had all been roses before. Now there's a potential for a psychopath behind every ordinary exterior.

"I'm Sidra, it's nice to meet you G'reth." She gives him an awkward smile. She wants to turn around and walk away (and find a quiet place to work through her misery), but it would be rude at this point, after almost bowling him over. And she doesn't feel particularly comfortable with turning her back to anyone either. "What brings you to the meadow?"

Sidra

the wild child of jason x fiasko

‘Twas early morn, the God Sol had yet to reach high over the mountains. Gloomy collections of moisture, otherwise known as clouds, hung heavy in the atmosphere; he loped quietly, his daggers pounding hard against the frozen topography – his glorious banner flied high behind him, flicking e’ry so often out of habit. Twin pinnacles swiveled around atop his head, and he took his surroundings in carefully with his deep, chocolate orbs. The great behemoth soon spied two lovely vixens having a conversation and he cantered over to them and whinnied in greeting. “Salutations, my name is Crotch, and what might I call the fairest of maidens?”
    "Hello, Crotch. What of your origin? I have none; my parents left me young with my sister." I ask the newcomer warmly. "Not much. Search for a mate, mostly. Personal reasons otherwise; I prefer not to speak of them." I tell Sidra quietly, shifting my wait, also feeling awkward.
    “My mother was a hamster and my father smelled of Elderberries,” Crotch replies politely, smiling and showing his stunningly white ivories. Twin peaks atop his head swivels as he listens to one femme fatale speak to the other.
    She's a little startled by the sudden appearance of another stallion, and she takes a few hesitant steps back. She feels even more awkward when the stallion immediately calls the both of them 'maidens.' Isn't G'reth a dude? "Uh, hi Crotch. It's nice to meet you."

Sidra shuffles awkwardly and looks at the ground. She's not particularly in the mood for conversation right now, but leaving would be so rude. Once upon a time that wouldn't have actually mattered to her, but recent events have made her ... hesitant, to draw someone's ire. "Oh, fair enough."
    "Sidra is the maiden here. I am a stallion." I say, challenging the stallion with my wits. "It's fine, I have often been mistaken for a mare." I say, removingthe challenge.
    Oops! I meant Saphira.