• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

G'reth's Fate
    "Oh, you're a very feminine fellow, I must admit," Crotch says, frowning, his petals falling flat against his poll. "Have you ever considered pretending to be a mare? I'm game if you are."
    "Not interested in faking what or who I am, thank you but no thank you Crotch." I say, starting to turn away and head in search of my sister.

I continue turning the other direction, knowing where G'ren likely is. Chamber, trying to join. It was her dream to join Chamber, so it's that or somewhere else in the Meadow.
    Crotch chuckles, slowly following the brute. "Oh but come on baby, you're pretty!"
    Weeeell that got awkward quickly. Sidra's eyes widen, and she takes another step back. Crotch is ... certainly an interesting fellow. She decides that she's had enough. "Ummmm, I need to go back home now. Nice meeting the both of you!" And with that, she turns around and walks away.
    [Image: sidraandsahm_zps0fabjlj2.gif]
    "Good bye, Sidra!" I say sadly, not wanting her to leave. I shake it off mentally and yell at Crotch, "You queer! Go back where you came from!" (I am glad to have an unruly stallion as a character!) And start walking again. I leave the meadow and pick up G'ren's scent mingled with a different, fiery scent. I follow, but then G'ren heads towards the Chamber, her scent giving away anticipation