• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Becca - x
    Name: Becca
    Breed: Rocky Mountain horse
    Color: silver dapples " chocolate "
    Player: corroded love
    You've already joined this horse under the OOC name Anarchy. If you would like to change your OOC name, please post an Update on the Updates board, but do not rejoin the horse.

Additionally, all of your horses must be under the same OOC name. You cannot be Anarchy for Feya (who I believe you also play, but please let me know if I'm wrong), and Corroded Love for Becca, so you'll need to choose which OOC name you prefer.

If you have any questions, please let me know either here or via PM, and I'll be happy to help.
    The OOC name I prefer is corroded love.... And Becca's OOC account will be corroded love sorry for the confusion.
    [Image: untitled_drawing_by_caninevulpes-d9e6vik.png]