• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    hello friends
    The Doors and the River
    I’m an artiste, bitch
    I paint pictures
    I’m tri-lingual and can speak French, English, and Italian
    Just because you sleep next to me doesn’t mean you’re safe!
    There are wolves here in grey Britain, howling the sound of their desolation aloud.
    I’m smoking on a whole bunch of Cali
    I’m always up, you can’t down me
    You’re a little boy with a very big gun!
    You need to get your robotic friend a new energy core before he powers down

2 from 1
    T E X A S
    immortal silver bay hybrid stallion
    king of the falls
    The Doors and the River (both songs on the album Demian)
    I’m an artiste, bitch (line in the song "Valley")
    I paint pictures (again, line in the song "Valley")
    I’m tri-lingual and can speak French, English, and Italian (The Demian album includes lyrics in these 3 languages)
    Just because you sleep next to me doesn’t mean you’re safe! (Song by Gallows)
    There are wolves here in grey Britain, howling the sound of their desolation aloud. (Grey Britain is the name of Gallows album)
    I’m smoking on a whole bunch of Cali (line in the song Valley)
    I’m always up, you can’t down me (again, line in the song Valley)
    You’re a little boy with a very big gun! (Kick and Fennick is a Playstation game about a little boy with a big gun)
    You need to get your robotic friend a new energy core before he powers down (Fennick is a robot in the above mentioned game, and he needs a new energy core)

Fennick and Gallows from Demian in the Valley...BLOCKED
    "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. What I've tasted of desire I'll hold with those who favor fire." - R. Frost
    correct!
    T E X A S
    immortal silver bay hybrid stallion
    king of the falls