• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’m a queen bee - any

I'm your Queen, you're my Ruler.

As both the buckskin and the black stallion respect her personal space, she is wary of what the pale, red-eyed one would do. He gives off an air that belongs to a predator and she can see the wolf inside of him sneak closer. The bay and faint orangey white girl isn’t afraid of him, not with the other two males near, but Esileif knows she shouldn’t underestimate him. Yet he had also done nothing to harm her and therefor she should give him a chance, maybe his personality was different than the air he gave off. Thus far he had stayed silent, unlike the other two.

She cannot help but to grin slightly as she hears the teasing words. ”Then I would’ve told you that your heart is too weak” she teasingly singsongs back to him. Yet she does mean it. It was good to have a soft heart, yet if words would so easily hurt it, how would it be able to overcome the hardship in the world? But that is only hypothetically spoken, Magnus only teased her and she calmly listens to him as he speaks about his home. Once he’s done he gives Fennick the opportunity to do the same and even though Esileif doesn’t like how he ‘talks bad’ about his own home she does listen to him.

The boy describe another kingdom, yet what they offer is actually the same thing; a home and a purpose. But she knows that there will be more that actually differentiate the kingdoms from each other, yet that is something she would have to experience for herself. ”You are right, Magnus” she replies softly, a small smile pulling on the corners of her lips. ”It’s impossible to choose without knowing what and where I commit myself to. And as you show me around, maybe you both could tell me a little more about your homes?” As she speaks her gaze travels from Magnus to Fennick and she also turns to look at the pale male. She knows that they would have to part ways for now, as one of them won’t be following them into the other kingdom, but that simply means she would have to meet him later on. And that isn’t something she minds, as both of them aren’t unpleasant company and they are neither unpleasant to look at.

ESILEIF
    Belgarath x Alasia