• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Ohhhh Zeik
    I want your mares. All of them. If I win they stay with me, breed with me (if their players let me haha), and then you can have them back next spring (if you even want them by then) just as a sign of my gratitude. If I lose, then you keep them and I'll leave you alone till at least next spring.

Here are my terms:
    3 posts each
    1 attack per post
    Counterattacks count as attacks
    3 days between posts
    Small extensions allowed
    No power playing, godmoding, blah blah blah you get it
    Only you can fight this battle against me
    Traits allowed!
    You go first!

My Stats:
    Gryffen
    Age 5-6
    Abstang Hybrid
    Height is 14.3
    Cremello Stallion w/ red eyes
    Kingdom Granted Wings and Shadow Raven gifted by Straia
    This seems a bit one-sided. So I'll make it short- I do [b]not[\b] agree to these terms.
    You may have miku if you win, for a total of six BQ months.
    If you lose, I want minette, for the same amount of time of course.

Traits won't be necessary because I want a dice roll, not a post-by-post attack.
    I call evens.
    Sorry boy but life's not always fair. I'm not in the mood for compromising on any level. My rules still stand and I don't agree to a dice roll either. My challenge. My rules.
    Then it's obviously a one-sided fight (which you've done on purpose because you know good and well that gryffen's traits are better than Zeik's) and completely pointless for me at all. I get nothing out of this and give you everything in return.

two posts each
    and you can choose one of your traits - wings, or the raven.
    As stated in the rules: The terms of the challenge are set by the challenger. Only with the permission of the challenger can those terms be changed.

I'm not changing my terms. If you don't want to fight me you can forfeit. And I don't see how falcon shifting isn't better or equal to having wings?
    Yea I don't have time for 3 posts with small extensions so just take them. Whatever. Enjoy.