• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    'sup
    Compared to the universe, what is this little kingdom?
    I’ve always wanted to get married and have babies.
    I heard that thunder is what happens when God and the angels are bowling, but in that case: what is lightning?
    I brought my five older siblings the instruction manual, but when I tried to help they told me to let these things be.
    I must be too young to help out Sad
    From my view in this big French skyscraper I can see a football team, the mountains of Switzerland, and way down on the sidewalk is the Japanese pop artist Ms. Misato

2 from 1
    T E X A S
    immortal silver bay hybrid stallion
    king of the falls
    Compared to the universe, what is this little kingdom? There is a DALE university in Missouri- same state as St.Louis football team
    I’ve always wanted to get married and have babies. >> ISETNOFRET was one of the Great Royal Wives of Pharaoh Ramesses II and was the mother of his heir
    I heard that thunder is what happens when God and the angels are bowling, but in that case: what is lightning? >> RAMIEL means "thunder of God"[1]
    I brought my five older siblings the instruction manual, but when I tried to help they told me to let these things be.
    I must be too young to help out Sad
    From my view in this big French skyscraper( St.Louis has a lot of French colonial style architecture) I can see a football team,(St.Louis RAMS) the mountains of Switzerland(refrence to St. Louis bridge in the Alps), and way down on the sidewalk is the Japanese pop artist Ms. Misato (has an album called SOLIEL )

BLOCKING ISETNOFRET AND SOLIEL FROM RAMIEL FROM THE DALE
    Compared to the universe (Ea is a quenya term for the universe), what is this little kingdom? (Ea is referred to as “the Little Kingdom” by angelic beings in JRR Tolkien’s mythos)
    I’ve always wanted to get married and have babies. (Ramiel became a fallen angel by taking a human wife and mating with human women)
    I heard that thunder (Ramiel means thunder of god) is what happens when God and the angels are bowling, but in that case: what is lightning? (I his poem, Dale Young answers the question that “night blooming jasmine” and “spools of lightning” are god’s preferred preambles)
    I brought my five older siblings (Ramiel is the sixth listed watcher in the book of Enoch) the instruction manual (Ramiel is the bearer of the instructions to the seven archangels),
    but when I tried to help (da la = help/join in Yoruban) they told me to let these things be.(“let these things be!” is the literal translation of Ea)
    I must be too young (dale young) to help out ( Da Le/dale)
    From my view in this big French (soleil is a French word meaning sun, Dale Young’s most well known poem is called: Cri de cœur , a French name) called skyscraper (there’s skyscapre called soliel,) I can see a football team (Soleil FC, a football team), the mountains of Switzerland (Mont Soliel is in Switzerland), and way down on the sidewalk is the Japanese pop artist Ms. Misato (Japansese pop artist Watanabe Misato has an album called soliel)

You are correct in blcoking Soliel, but I was trying for Ea and not Isetnotfret.
    Success?
    T E X A S
    immortal silver bay hybrid stallion
    king of the falls
    Unsuccessful.

I tried a lot of google searching, and until I specifically put in your clue explanations, I couldn't find anything that might lead me to figure out Ea. And since the clue does also make sense for Isetnotfret, I think it could have gone either way.