• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Why are you hiding? (Nadyah, Lokii, all)
    Exclamation 
    I try to get her off my mind. The sweet, blue roan. We had begun courting last month, but now she's disapeared.
    Where is she? a voice says.
    "Nadyah? Where are you?!" its at this point that I see her, trying to apease that Kii guy. My teeth grit.i lost her to him?! Now, yeah he may have the looks, but does he have the touch? Now, there's a little competition. I roll in a creek, then some nearby flowers. Next I pin my ears and, "What are you doing with my girlfriend?(he said girlfriend instead of his lab rat for breeding) " I bare my teeth at him and snarl.
    ~Horses
    ~Are
    ~Miracles
    ~Staying
    ~True
    ~Every
    ~Risk

this isn't mischief

He’s never been in love. Perhaps he’s had some semblance of feelings (the golden-eyed warrior with her fierce determination and ability to move the ground beneath him), but he couldn’t (he wouldn’t) call it love. There have been many women who have passed between the trickster’s legs and he supposes there will be many more still. He has never come across one specific mare that took his heart and ran with it (and he certainly hopes he never will come across one). For him, love is a foreign and fickle thing.

His attention is drawn away from the blue mare at the sound of a stallion storming toward them. The thick, overwhelming smell of flowers and mud causes the trickster’s lips to curl in instinctual disgust. Bruised eyes (a warm coffee brown to the mare and blue and white, blue and black to anyone else) turn toward the raging stallion. His ears first prick forward (from curiosity as to why this stallion might be angry) and then lay flat against his skull (from anger and to protect the mare). The other stallion bares his teeth and snarls about a girlfriend (while secretly the trickster is holding down a laugh).

He looks like an angry little child who got his favorite toy taken away on purpose.

Barely with-holding an eye roll (for he must still play the role of a perfect prince charming for the mare), the faux gentleman shifts closer to the mare, as if to protect her from the raging stallion. “Why do you smell like flowers and dirt so strongly?” he asks plainly, completely ignoring the true intention of this creature’s approach. Before he can get a reply, however, the trickster speaks again. “Your girlfriend? She wouldn’t be in the field, good sir, if she wanted to be with you.” He glances toward the mare, unreal, coffee brown eyes taking on the look of sadness. “Miss Dya can decide for herself whom she wishes to be with, unless you would rather fight for her.” His eyes almost sneer at the other stallion, wondering if he could truly take on the bruised-eyed creature with tricks up his sleeves.

Although, he could try.

lokii

this is mayhem