• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Chezter
    Now that I've had some time to hone my skills, I think I'll rather enjoy taking you out.
    Hope you like the Chamber.

Two Posts each
    Two attacks per post
    Counter attacks count as attacks
    No full dodges
    No traits allowed
    And no one can sub for you in this fight

If I win, you'll be the Chamber's captive for a full year.
    If I lose, well then ... oh well.

Oh -
    You post first.
    Can't wait Wink

Astri
    Mare
    15'0" HH
    Abstang Hybrid
    No traits/Defects
    I attempt to hit the mare in the eye while biting her poll. A nice chunk out of that mane would make it more appropriate for a member of the Chamber.
    ~Horses
    ~Are
    ~Miracles
    ~Staying
    ~True
    ~Every
    ~Risk
    Though Chezter is quick to make an appearance, Astri is not so quick to rush into this battle. She takes her time to evaluate the situation. It's cold - the ground is nearly frozen solid. There'll be little to no traction in this fight, and she's got to keep that at the forefront of her mind. There's a bitter wind that bites into her eyes and causes her to blink rapidly, so she raises her vibrant green nose to the wind and smells the stallion coming. Her head snaps around to pinpoint him, ears rising while she re-positions to face his oncoming attack. She keeps him clearly in her line of sight and keeps her hind legs spread out to give her body a solid foundation.

His first attempt is aimed at her head, so she prepares and rises in a rear to meet his attack head-on. His hooves rake against her front legs, and she returns the favor - kicking out with her forelegs with the hope that she'll bruise or break the tender skin on his front limbs. His bite does little damage, but he does manage to come away with a mouthful of her viridian mane which makes for a rather comical picture. She drops to the ground and skirts to her right, carefully moving in a 180 degree circle so that her hind end is now in his own face. She bucks, hoping that she'll hit him squarely in the nose or somewhere in his face, and then she trots ahead to put some distance between them.

One leg - her left fore - is trembling from the effort. There's a tear in the skin and a sharp pain accompanies each step, but she pushes through it, saving the worry for a time when the adrenaline has worn off.
    Her hooves graze my legs, making them bleed. I sees her turn and buck, I slam my hooves down on hers, hoping to jar her legs, and maybe even harm her frog. But, in the process, Chip my hooves to where I can't hardly walk. But, by now the adrenaline is coursing through my veins so hard, I can't feel it.
    His counter-attack is weak, but it does jar her and cause her escape to be less rapid. It's not the battle she had wanted, but it's the battle he's giving her and she'll take what she can get. After making her slow exit, she limps in a circle to face him, satisfied that she's made him bleed. Scratch for a scratch. He seems to be otherwise unaffected, which disappoints her  - but then she glances at his hooves and a new sense of excitement fuels her next move.

She approaches slowly, weaving carefully so that he's not sure where to pinpoint her next strike. Her eyes, two-toned and sharp, take him in and reason that an attack where he least expects it will do her good. Without thinking, the little mare closes in and comes along his right side, her left hind snaking out to try and land a square kick to his ribcage. She chooses then not to press her luck and instead turns to her right until she’s got him squarely in front of her again.
    Her kick is powerful. It doesn't harm me much, just leaves a mark and blood. I mostly sends me spinning and sprawling. I use this as an advantage and try to spin into her, hopefully mocking the blasted green mare down.
    ~Horses
    ~Are
    ~Miracles
    ~Staying
    ~True
    ~Every
    ~Risk
    Winner: Astri

Reason: better attacks, more descriptive posts