• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    yee-haw
    Sam that is such a nice design, I just love the bright jewel tones. Will you hold these flowers?
    Gayle I am not where you should place blame. Don’t forget you assisted in my capture, you should take responsibility for your actions.  Maybe then you wouldn’t find yourself in the same predicament.
    I worry about your method, you strike me as a questionable resident advisor.

1 from 1 kingdom
    Sam, design = Yael Samuel, who is at the Otis College of Art and Design
    Gayle = Desert. Crystal Gayle has a song called Midnight in the Desert
    Resident Advisor = Camrynn. Glenna Camrynn was an RA at UVA.
    assisted im my capture, find yourself in the same predicament = Pevensie. Edmund Pevensie is twice captured in the Narnia series, once by the White Witch, and again by slave traders when he's with Prince Caspian.

Blocking Yael from Camrynn and Pevensie of the Deserts
    Incorrect
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    Sam that is such a nice design, I just love the bright jewel tones. Will you hold these flowers?
    STRAIA flower pots are by samdesign and are available in a range of bright jewel tones
    http://samdesign.ca/product/straia-pots/

Gayle I am not where you should place blame. Don’t forget you assisted in my capture, you should take responsibility for your actions.  Maybe then you wouldn’t find yourself in the same predicament.
    Jonothon "Jono" Evan Starsmore, better known as CHAMBER
    Emplate captured Chamber with Gayle's help, and then imprisoned both of them. Gayle blamed Jono for ruining her life
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamber_(comics)

I worry about your method, you strike me as a questionable resident advisor.
    method is a synonym for WAY
    abbreviation for for resident advisor is RA
    Succesful