• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    stealing is wrong
    How a man called Harry Breeches could of had three wives is beyond me. Why a man called Harry Breeches would have a wife as hot as his first one and ever bother to marry again is beyond me. Damn, that woman was a knockout. That woman was an army in and of herself. I did hear she was a bit of a masochist though. I didn’t know women could be masochists? I guess they can, who knew? This woman was a little different though, she ruled the territory bordering Ukraine, or at least she did, way before it was known as Ukraine. Wait, or did her people live in ancient Asia Minor? God, nobody really knows, the historians are still fighting about it. Most of them agree that they fought in the Trojan War, or least least, the historians who believe there was a Trojan War believe they fought in it. They certainly had damn fine horses. It was said that one of their horses was worth 10 men in combat. Everyone agrees about that.

1 from 1 kingdom.
    Blocking Tantalize from Lagertha of the Amazons

Harry Breeches = double clue. A synonym for tantalize is harry, and Ragnar Lothbrook was also called 'hairy breeches'. Lagertha was Ragnar's first wife.
    Knockout = attractive = tantalize
    Amazons = ancient civilization in either Ukraine or Asia Minor.
    It's actually Anguisette from the Amazons. Success?

How a man called Harry Breeches could of had three wives is beyond me. Why a man called Harry Breeches would have a wife as hot as his first one and ever bother to marry again is beyond me.

Lagertha’s husband was named Ragnar Lodbrok, which translate’s to “Ragnar Hairy Breeches” in Old Norse. He had three wives, the first of which was Lagertha.

Damn, that woman was a knockout. That woman was an army in and of herself.

Lagertha was a shieldmaiden (a warrior), hence she was “an army in and of herself.”

I did hear she was a bit of a masochist though. I didn’t know women could be masochists? I guess they can, who knew?

Anguisette is a word created by Jacqueline Carey, it essentially means "woman who enjoys pain", stemming from "anguish" and the "-ette" suffix makes it sound more French. A masochist is someone who enjoys pain, and I’m talking about a woman who enjoy’s pain, hence anguisette.

This woman was a little different though, she ruled the territory bordering Ukraine, or at least she did, way before it was known as Ukraine.

Some historians believe the Amazons ruled the territory bordering Ukraine.

Wait, or did her people live in ancient Asia Minor? God, nobody really knows, the historians are still fighting about it.

Some historians believe their territory was in Asia Minor, and they are fighting about it.

Most of them agree that they fought in the Trojan War, or least least, the historians who believe there was a Trojan War believe they fought in it.

It’s generally believed the Amazons fought in the Trojan War.

They certainly had damn fine horses. It was said that one of their horses was worth 10 men in combat. Everyone agrees about that.

The Amazons are credited with inventing the cavalry.
    Success